Register Today to Join our Summer Webinar Series
Join our experts for two upcoming webinars to learn how semantic technology can help your business manage unstructured information—present in social media platforms, online news, customer service logs and any large data sets—for strategic advantage.
From the Call Center to Social Media: The Value of Listening to Customers
Tuesday, July 30 at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT | REGISTER Today
Taking advantage of all of the information streams and flows of data that you have on customers—information from customer emails and online forms, call center logs and service reports—and integrating it with data from social media streams, can be the real tipping point for your customer service operations.
Learn how a semantic solution, capable of extracting knowledge from all channels of listening and communicating with customers, can transform your customer service. The webinar will include a live demo, and is geared toward companies who want to:
- Capture customer clues hidden in information flows to guide decision-making processes
- Monitor conversations on social media to pay more attention to the needs and desires of customers
- Integrate information from traditional CRMs with social media data
- Reduce call center costs and increase opportunities for contact and sales
What’s Hiding in Your Data? Test Drive our Semantic API
Wednesday, August 28 at 12 p.m. ET/ 9 a.m. PT | REGISTER Today
For software developers, systems integrators and analysts who want to turn the complex information streams they manage—web pages, social media, documents or any large data sets—into strategic information, you won’t want to miss our upcoming webinar.
Cogito Intelligence API is a unique API that uses the power of semantic processing—Text Mining, Categorization, Tagging—and deep domain vertical knowledge for Intelligence to help analysts access and exploit some of their most strategic sources of information.
In this live product test drive, we will focus on the Intelligence & Security domain to demonstrate some of the API’s most unique features:
- Categorization based on multiple domain-related taxonomies, including Geographic
- Advanced features for isolating information to speed up the analysis process
- Multiple data analysis channels
- Full semantic processing—Automatic Categorization, Entity Extraction, Text Mining